PROPERTIES BY CITIES
Buy Land info
Definitions used in the sphere of the real estate
You think to buy an apartment in Bulgaria, looking for a suitable offer on the websites of real estate in Bulgaria, and faced with an inaccurate translation into Russian Bulgarian terms. We suggest you read the translation of key terms in ads about buying a real estate in Bulgaria.
BDS - Bulgarian standard. Apartments for sale without plumbing, floor screed, plaster on the walls, with doors, windows, light switches and sockets - the common rooms with of the building finished.
1. Act 14 - Acceptance for completed construction (a box house) and the roof of the building from the services for technical supervision.
2. Act 15 - Acceptance for completed building from the services for technical supervision.
3. Act 16 - Act for a building into operation. Issued by the state commission of the mayor's office (the Community) or the district.
4. Rough construction ( 'Shell stage') - a building with a fully erected concrete frame, completed external walls, internal walls and roof.
5. Land - a site that may be located in any public areas of the city plan. Does not have access for building has no PUP (see 'PUP') has the status of a rural land, which, in the presence of a number of factors can be changed.
6. Quint - coefficient for intensity building. Quint, is the multiplied area of the regulated land, is permitted built-up area (see ARH) of the future building on the site. This allowed the building area to cover a range of heights more than ground zero (bolg. 'Cat 0.00') to 'korniz' (bolg. 'Kota korniz'). In itself does not include the area of the existing underground, basement and attic space under the building plan.
7. Ground floor - floor, which is located at the zero level of the building (bolg. 'Cat 0.00').
8. The tax assessment of the real estate - is determined by the department "Local taxes and fees" (Community) the region, where the property is located, after giving the new owner of the property a Declaration on pers. 14 LLTF. In Bulgaria, the size of the tax evaluation is determined by the types of the real estate approved by the state, and - location, area, structure and degree of deterioration of the real estate.
9. Built-up area - the area along the outer perimeter walls of the first ground or above-ground floors of the building. This built-up area does NOT include such external elements such as terraces, balconies, exterior stairways, stairwells, as well as semi-underground parking garages and similar premises. Underground level or basement - all the floors under the zero level of the building and have no view into the courtyard or the street. Most often, these levels are underground car parks and basements of the building.
10. A detailed plan for building (bolg. 'detailed plan for the device' or 'PUP') - defines the streets, neighborhoods, land provided for construction or other purposes without the construction (like parking). The total built-up area of the building is determined by the coefficient for intensity building - Quint and the area of the regulated land. The built-up area covers a range of floor heights from ground zero (bolg. 'Cat 0.00') to the level of 'korniz' (bolg. 'Kota korniz') and includes all the floor space and balconies of this range. WHR does NOT include the area of the existing underground, basement and attic space under the building plan.
11. Regulated plot of land or plot in regulation - the land, with some detail in the building plan (see 'PUP') boundaries, access from the street or road specifically designated, the character and a way of building.
12. Level - a constructive level of the floor slabs and the floors of the building.
13. Foundation or a zero cycle of the building - floor slab floor or foundation first above-ground or ground floor.
14. Ground level or floor - all the floors under the zero level of the building and from which you can see the courtyard or the street through the windows of high-grade or stained glass, or by so-called 'fibers'. It is possible to turn underground basement into ground floor.