PROPERTIES BY CITIES
Buy Land info
Why to purchase property in Bulgaria?
Sun, sea, mountains - all this is Bulgaria.
1. The unique nature! Bulgaria is a small paradise, combining an incredible beauty of the blue warm sea and beautiful mountains covered with snow peaks. He generously endowed by nature an exceptional variety of landscapes, all year round climate, rich flora and fauna, a variety of mineral springs. Bulgaria this is a beautiful mountains, valleys, forests, lakes, waterfalls, rivers, seas - there is anything you want.
2. The climate in Bulgaria - a mild, temperate continental climate, suitable for holidays in Bulgaria. A person can fully enjoy nature at its most beautiful and pleasant way. Lush greenery in the spring, the soft sunlight in summer, warm pastel colors in the fall and winter is mild and snow make Bulgaria a preferred holiday destination in any season.
3. Black Sea - the great beaches with clean sand and incredible scenic rocky shores and bays. Coastal sea water is almost two times less salty (18 ‰), than in the Mediterranean. This makes it very pleasant for swimming. The sea is calm, warm in the summer months water is heated to 26-28 ° C, the water is very pure blue to aquamarine - many of the Black Sea beaches are decorated with "Blue Flag" - an international environmental "quality mark".
4. Mountains in Bulgaria - the southern part of Bulgaria's is with mountains. The beauty, the diversity of the Bulgarian mountains attracts many tourists. In the Bulgarian mountains you can find many unique places and natural beauties, which maintain unique nature and national monuments of world importance.
5. The presence of mountain ski resorts in Bulgaria, holiday resorts with mineral springs for spa treatment, health centers, hydrothermal pools and modern SPA -Bulgaria.
6. Attractive environment for entertainment, bars, discos, restaurants with delicious dishes from the Bulgarian cuisine and wines.
7. Profitable to invest in property in Bulgaria - Property prices in Bulgaria are almost the lowest in Europe. Bulgaria - is a member of NATO and EU, as a guarantee of security and private property. In April 30 2011 Bulgaria will enter the Schengen area.
8. The unique location of the country: Bulgaria is situated not far from Moscow, only 2.5 hours by plane, makes the country easily accessible to the frequent visits.
9. Country is close to the Russian culture, the Bulgarian language is close to the Russian and therefore easy to understand.
10. Living in Bulgaria, you will be able to travel freely through Europe without any restrictions.
11. Rising real estate prices in Bulgaria 25-30% per year.
12. Low property tax: only 0.15% per annum of the value of real property.
13. Easy buying process and design of the property.
14. Safety in Bulgaria- no military action, and manifestations of terrorism.