PROPERTIES BY CITIES
Buy Land info
We are "V BOLGARII NEDVIZHIMOSTI" Ltd. keep all the information about you at the highest standards, and over time we have established strict procedures and rules for the protection of your personal data.
The European Union adopted a document called the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, which we will simply refer to as "the Regulation" in order to protect the use of your personal data. The "Personal Data" Regulation is any information that relates to you and through which you can be identified. The use of your personal data is called "processing" and this may not only be our collection when you become a customer of "V BOLGARII NEDVIZHIMOSTI" Ltd. or you use the services of our site: www.dom-bolgarii.ru and www.burgas-imoti.com (the "services"), but any other action with them.
Our privacy principles
• Legality and transparency
We process your personal data in accordance with the law in a fair and transparent manner:
a) in order to meet our obligations to you when we provide our services;
(b) with your consent, whenever necessary;
c) for the legitimate implementation of our activities, the introduction of innovations and the uninterrupted consumer experience; or
with another legitimate purpose.
You decide whether and how to use our services. The forms you fill out are marked with mandatory fields without which we can not provide you with the service or part of it, but everything else you decide on.
• Right to an informed choice
• Access your data
We provide you with reasonable access and ability to review, correct, supplement, transfer or delete your personal data that is shared with us.
• Goal limitation
We use your personal data only for the purposes stated at the time of collection and for additional, compatible, purposes, in accordance with the law.
• Data security
In order to protect your personal data from abuse, we enforce strict safeguards for the information we store and require the same level of security from our partners as we provide it in order to fulfill your obligations.
• Accountability for further transfer
We share your personal data with third parties only if they are required to provide them with the same levels of protection as we provide and with your consent. These may be individuals and organizations with whom we deal with your real estate deal.
How we use your data
"V BOLGARII NEDVIZHIMOSTI" LTD collects and uses the personal information provided by you voluntarily so that we can fulfill our obligations to you as a user of our services described in the General Terms and Conditions.
• Under a contract between us or our intention to conclude one
We use your personal information so that we can fulfill our contractual obligations to you. The data is necessary in order to be able to maintain active communication with you in order to fulfill our contractual relationships.
In order to make sure you can use the website at "V BOLGARII NEDVIZHIMOSTI" Ltd., we maintain accurate contact and registration data, provide complete customer support, offer you services and features that you are interested in.
Protecting Your Identity
We take care of the security of your information that is stored with us. When you interact with us, we undertake to take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as a username and password, before we give access to your personal information.
What data we collect
The personal data we collect from you depends on the services you use and may include the following:
Information you provide directly
• Feedback information (for example, name, address, phone number, email address, and other similar contact details).
• Data needed to process payments and to prevent fraud.
• data we collect when drafting mediation contracts, such as single citizenship number, address, identity card details
• Preferences - we collect information about your preferences and interests in relation to our services (from what you share with us and the conclusions we make on the basis of the facts provided) and your preference for receiving messages from us to improve the service we provide you.
• Other unique identifying information - such as data you provide to us on personal contact, online, by telephone or mail or other customer service channels, answers to questions from user surveys, and additional information we collect to facilitate the delivery of our services and to answer your inquiries.
Remember that you are not obliged to share your personal data we require, although in some cases, if you choose not to share this information, we will not be able to provide you with our services, certain specialized functions, or respond effectively to your inquiries.
Information we collect automatically when you use our services
• information about your visit and activity on our website, including the content you browse and use. Part of this information is collected through our automatic data collection tools that include cookies and web bookmarks.
• Anonymous answers to inquiries or summary information on how our services are used. In the course of our work, we implement a process of identification or pseudonymization to minimize the likelihood of being identified by using this data with existing technologies.
How we protect your data
At "V BOLGARII NEDVIZHIMOSTI" Ltd. we have put in place reasonable technical and administrative measures to protect the personal data we process in order to ensure that unauthorized persons have no access to them and to prevent them from leaking and to ensure their proper use under the law and for a period in which these data are legitimately needed.
Term of storage of personal data
At the end of the retention period, your personal data will be deleted or archived.
documents related to preparation for the conclusion of a real estate transaction - 5 years
- Documents relating to the transaction of a notary - 10 years
- documents prepared under the LMML (змип), data and information - 5 years
- All other documents and declarations other than those described above - 3 years
- The Intermediary Service Agreement (Mediation Contract) and the Invoice - according to the Accountancy Act (Law) - 10 years;
How we share your data
We share your personal information only as follows:
• Comply with the law
We may share your personal information if we are required to: (a) respond to duly authorized requests for information from law enforcement, as well as comply with national security requirements and other law enforcement requirements; (b) comply with a law, order, subpoena or court order; (c) Investigate and help prevent threats to security, fraud or other criminal or malicious activity; or (d) protect the rights or personal safety of our employees and third parties under applicable law.
How can you get more information from us?
On +359 898589858.
When asked by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we use automatic data collection tools
• What are cookies?
Cookies or cookies are text-based computer data stored in the user's browser for use by web pages, which allows you to identify the user's device and the correct behavior of a web page that matches its individual preferences. "typically contain the website name, end storage time, and a unique number.
• "Cookies" and personal data
Personal data collected by cookies can only be used to perform specific user-specific features on the site. Personal data is encrypted to prevent access by unauthorized persons.
• What cookies use "V BOLGARII NEDVIZHIMOSTI" LTD
• Delete Cookies and Cancel
Please note that by disabling cookies may be restricted access to some features and portions of content on the website of "V BOLGARII NEDVIZHIMOSTI" Ltd. Learn more about our Cookies Policy!
Use your rights and contact with us
By agreeing to accept the Privacy Notice and our common data protection policy, you are authorizing us to process your personal data for one or more of the purposes stated by "V BOLGARII NEDVIZHIMOSTI" Ltd.
You may withdraw your Consent whenever you wish, by refusing consent to process any personal data in the following electronic form or on a paper form that will be provided to you at our office.
You have access to all personal data that you have provided us or which we store for you. You may also request the rectification, supplementation, limitation, transfer or deletion of your personal data, as well as require clarification regarding the processing thereof. In certain cases, your claim may be rejected on the basis of a law, for example when providing information will disclose personal information to another person or when there is a legal prohibition on disclosing such information.
• Access rights
You can request a confirmation from us that we process your personal data and, if so, request access to them. This is by sending a request to us at the email or address listed below.
• Right to repair
You may ask us to correct your inaccurate personal data or to supplement those that we already have.
• Right of objection
If we process your data on our legitimate interest, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of this personal data for that particular purpose.
• Right to delete (the right to be forgotten)
Under certain circumstances, you may ask us to delete your personal information and, if the law allows us, we will do so as soon as possible. In that case, we will no longer be able to provide you with our services.
• The right to limit the processing
You may ask us to limit your processing of your personal data. In this case, the relevant data will be tagged and will only be processed by us for certain purposes.
• Data portability
Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to receive your personal data you have provided us in a structured, readable machine-readable format (eg in a digital format) and request transfer of this data to another person, without us to prevent this if such a transfer is technically feasible.
• Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisorPeriod of data storage.
"V BOLGARII NEDVIZHIMOSTI" Ltd. will store your personal data for no more than 3 years, unless the storage of personal data is not necessary for the purposes of a lawful processing of the data, and the data will be stored in a manner detailed in the "Storage Procedure and destruction of data
Your rights as a data subject are as follows:
At any time while we store or process your personal data, you (according to the terminology of the law - data subject) have the following rights:
• You have the right to request a copy of your personal data from "V BOLGARII NEDVIZHIMOSTI" Ltd. and the right of access at any time to your personal data;
• You have the right to request your personal data in a form convenient to transfer to another data controller or to ask us to do so without being impeded by our part;
• You have the right to ask "V BOLGARII NEDVIZHIMOSTI LTD to correct unnecessarily your inaccurate personal data as well as data that are not current;
• you have the right to request from your personal data to be erased without undue delay on any of the following grounds:
-personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected;
- when you have withdrawn your consent;
- when you have objected to the processing,
- when processing is unlawful;
- where personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to us as a data controller;
- when personal data have been gathered in connection with the provision of information society services.
We may refuse to delete your personal information for the following reasons:
- in the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- to comply with a legal obligation on our part or to carry out a task in the public interest,
- in the exercise of the official powers granted to us (in case you are a body of authority);
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, insofar as erasure is likely to make it impossible or seriously hindering the attainment of the purposes of such processing; or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
• You have the right to ask BOLGARI REAL ESTATE Ltd. to restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case the data will only be stored but not processed. Our refusal to restrict will be explicit only in writing, and we are obliged to motivate it for the legitimate reason;
• You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with a separate request addressed to the administrator;
• You have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing
• You have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
• You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing including profiling;
• If we need to use your personal data for a new purpose not covered by this privacy statement, we will provide you with a new data protection notice and when and where necessary we will require your prior consent for the new processing.
If you think your privacy rights have been violated, please contact us first to discuss how to resolve the issue.
You can also contact local data protection authorities and complain to them, in particular if you live in a European Union country of permanent residence or at the place of the suspected violation.
In Bulgaria this is the Commission for Personal Data Protection:
Address: Sofia 1592, "Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
Tel: 00359 2 9153518
You can read more about how and why we use your data here: www.burgas-imoti.com
Online Privacy Statement
What are personal data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, personal data is defined as:
"Any information relating to an identifiable natural person or an identifiable natural person (" data subject "); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more signs specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual; ".
Why does "V BOLGARII NEDVIZHIMOSTI" LTD collect and store personal data?
In order to provide you with mediation services for the purchase and sale of a property, we need to collect personal data for the purpose of the service rendered, contact you, and to finalize the contractual relations detailed in the mediation agreement between V BOLGARII NEDVIZHIMOSTI OOD and the data subject. We guarantee that the information we collect and use is indispensable for this purpose and is not intended to enter your personal space.
For the purpose of communication with advertising and marketing intentions, "V BOLGARII NEDVIZHIMOSTI" Ltd. will request additional consent.
How do you use my personal information?
In this privacy notice, we detail the purposes and reasons for collecting and processing your personal data for the conclusion and performance of the brokerage agreement,
Will you forward and share my personal data with other organizations or individuals?
We will not sell your data to third parties, nor will we pass it on to obtain any benefit.
All third parties who may receive your data are required to keep your data secure and use them only to fulfill our obligations. When they no longer need your data to fulfill these obligations, they will have detailed instructions for their destruction in accordance with the procedures developed by "BULGARIES REAL ESTATE" LTD.
How will you store and store my personal data that you collect?
The name of the organization will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a way that complies with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (CRPD). We will strive to keep the information accurate and current.
We will not store your information longer than is reasonably necessary to meet the specific purposes with which you have been collected and notified to you here.
Some of the retention periods depend on legal obligations to keep documents and information within certain minimum periods
We will take all foreseeable technical and organizational measures to protect your data from unauthorized access.
Can I find out what personal data I have and process?
"V BOLGARII NEDVIZHIMOSTI" LTD is at your request obliged to respond to you what information we store for you and how it is processed.
• If we have your personal data, you can request the following information:
• Contact details of the organization it processes or the name of your data processing.
• Targets of processing;
• The legal basis for the processing;
• The corresponding categories of personal data being processed;
• Recipients or categories of recipients to whom they are or will be disclosed;
• Recipients from third countries or international organizations if there is a transfer of personal data to them and guarantees that their data security will be at least at EU level;
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of BOLGARI REAL ESTATE LTD or a third party, information about these interests.
• The foreseen term for which personal data will be stored;
• Details of your rights to request correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of the processing of personal data, and to object to such processing;
• Information about your right to withdraw your consent at any time;
• Details of your right to appeal to a supervisor;
• Information whether the provision of personal data is a mandatory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary for the conclusion of a contract as well as whether you are required to provide personal data and the possible consequences of the failure to provide such data.
• The source from which your personal data is collected when it is not collected directly from you.
• All details and information on the availability of automated decision making, such as profiling and any meaningful information about the logic involved in these operations, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
How do I access my data processed?
It is necessary to fill in a request for access - a form of request from a data subject or to make a request to the specified contact details of "V BOLGARII NEDVIZHIMOSTI" Ltd.
In order to certify your identity, it is necessary to provide personal documents or other documents that can identify you unambiguously to "BULGARIA REAL ESTATE" Ltd.
Contact us, PLEASE
Address: Burgas, 47, Trayko Kitanchev str., Office 7, floor 2